Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Herniated disc NYC, Sciatica NYC

Herniated disc NYC, Sciatica NYC-Call (212) 645-8151
www.livingwellnewyork.com

I HAVE A NEW BACK--YOU DON'T HAVE TO SUFFER...‎ - taffurel
Dr. Shoshany is the NYC spinal health care leader, an expert in spinal decompression, and a healer of back pain. He has the winning team, the high-tech facilities, and the proven approach. (Read this review and others.) By a new back, I mean one that has stability, flexibility, adjusts itself naturally, and free of the tricky discs, the gripping spasms & debilitating pain. Those that suffer with back disorders, know that this is pretty amazing testimony. Check it out: MY CONDITION (Very much like the everyman with lower back ailments) • MRI diagnosed bulging & herniated L4 & L5 discs for well over two decades (in its simplest terms). • Crippling spasms; lasting & debilitating pain when inflamed. • A sneeze could put me in bed for days, rehabilitating for weeks. • All my spare time was focused on preventing the next back breakdown & long rehabilitation. • Even swimming became painful! • My back pain sucked the life out of me. WHAT OTHER DOCTORS HAVE SAID: (…and I've seen a lot, what about you?) • Pain Management Dr.'s prescribed rest, anti-inflammatory meds., and other pain management approaches like physical therapy. • Past Physical Therapist recommended exercise, and oddly not with a lot of focus on how I should execute the exercise. • The Orthopedic Surgeon observed that surgery provided no guarantee, along with a lot of risk—he said I should try everything else first. • Chiropractic care in general has worked best for me over the long run, but soon enough I'd be stuck in bed with back spasms, and a lot of pain, and starting from zero over & over again. ABOUT ME: (…I'm just another ordinary guy, like many more I know) • I'm middle-aged, 5'11', and 220 (thanks to my back); but normally, I weigh 200, not so lite. • Otherwise I'm very active: Swimming, Biking, Weight Training, Landscaping, Entertaining Family & Friends are activities I enjoy. • I take care of myself SPINAL DECOMPRESSION/THE DRX 9000 TABLE: (Awesome Results) • While perhaps I've gained only millimeters in additional disc space, it feels like inches to be free from the non-stop nagging of back pain. • So easy, 20 consecutive treatments • I scheduled my therapy three times a week. I was serious, and I got serious results. • While it's not inexpensive, for a new back, revived energy, and no back pain—it's great value! • Unlike surgery, the expense is not astronomical, it's non-invasive, there's no recovery time, nor the possible complications of surgery. • It's straight forward, 25 minutes, or longer if you chose to take on other core strengthening therapies. • Dr. Shoshany, Spinal Decompression, DRX 9000 summed up in two words: Very Effective! In one word: Incredible! Dr. Shoshany (Dr. Sho) and his team of wellness professionals took my case as described above to create a healing program of core strengthening, chiropractic adjustment, stretching, and spinal decompression. This is a high-tech operation with a very caring and knowledgeable team of experts that all pull together to cause wellness in their patients For my part, I have taken their direction & the spinal decompression opportunity very seriously. Anyone with back issues understands the importance of a strong relationship with your back; and I was serious about creating one and I applied myself to reinforce the opportunity. I have put into practice all that Dr. Sho and his team have taught me (a special thanks to David Vargas, Trainer). My core muscles have strengthened significantly, and engaging my core strength in the simple routines of life has become second nature. The results have proven the work I was willing to take on to make the most of spinal decompression. I have a new back: if you're suffering with serious back issues, don't delay. Make an appointment to see Dr. Shoshany. I'm back in action with a spinal column to support it. It's truly incredible.
www.drshoshany.com

No comments: